|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||3000 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Pattern: Mesh,dot ,herringbone ,EF Embossed
Style: Cross Lapping
Width: 320cm(according To Customer Requirements Cutting Width )
Weight Range: 40gsm-125gsm
Packaging: wrapped with pe film ,Roll Packing ,according to customers demand
Productivity: 480 Tons per month
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 480 Tons per month
HS Code: 5603129000,5603131000
Nonwoven fabric is used as a bacterial barrier and sterility. Besides, disposable or single use products are broadly applied hospitals, schools, nursing homes and luxury accommodations. Melt-blown is often used as filter media, being able to capture very fine particles. In combination with other materials they provide a spectrum of products with diverse properties, and are applied in medical, hygiene, apparel, home furnishings, health care, engineering, industrial, consumer goods, filters, geotextiles, diapers, packaging material, etc.
Spunlace nonwoven fabric is widely used to make medical curtain, surgical mask, garment lining cloth, instrument and instrument advanced cloth, towel, cosmetic cotton, mask covering material, etc. Its advantages includes:
1. Environmental protection, biodegradable;
2. Dust-free, no fiber shedding in use to ensure the quality of wiping;
3. The fiber net is uniform and has excellent vertical and horizontal tension;
4. The material is soft and will not scratch or damage the surface of the cleaning objects;
5. Super absorbent capacity, four times faster than ordinary cotton cloth;
6. Remove water stains and oil stains efficiently.
Spunlaced Nonwoven products are produced from high-quality Polyester through special spunlacing processes in strict accordance quality management system. This kind of materials have many advantages including uniform web forming, good touch feel, no skin allergy, good air permeability lint free, clean health and are suitable for high-temperature disinfection.